This show will be taking place in Daytona Beach, Florida
Show Location: 1801 W International Speedway Blvd Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Time of Show: March 25-27, 8AM-4PM
The American Motor Weekend
The 22rd Annual Daytona Spring Car Show
On the infield of Daytona International Speedway
This classic American car show includes thousands of show-quality cars and a unique collection of special showcases for motor fans of all kinds, including military tanks, motorcycles and more. This family-friendly event is one of the largest of its kind in a historic venue – Daytona International Speedway.
• Thousands of show cars
• ALL-NEW motorcycle showcase hosted by ROAR
• ALL-NEW National Guard vehicle display
• ALL-NEW Rat Rod show
• ALL-NEW Antique tractors display
• Meet racing legends Geoff Bodine & “Big Daddy” Don Garlits
• See 70+ Model A Fords cruise the Speedway on Saturday (thanks to the Model A Restorer’s Club)
• Car Corral, Swap Meet and more!
Friday-Sunday, March 25-27
$10 Friday & Saturday, $5 Sunday
Vehicle to be seen include:
Thousands of show cars of every make and model. This year features special showcases, including a rat rod display and a parade of more than 70 restored Model A’s.
So much more to see and experience. And don’t forget the unparalleled swap meet.
Daytona International Speedway is the perfect place to show off these classic rides!
Daytona American Motor Weekend – 22nd annual Spring Car Show
Daytona Beach, Fl Car Show